Membership Terms and Conditions for Studio Customers:
For the purpose of this document The Dance Studio Leeds Ltd shall be referred to as: DSL Ltd.
‘Members’ refer to those who have bought into the DSL Ltd Membership Scheme.
- DSL Ltd Membership cards are valid for 12 months until the expiry date shown on the card, and will terminate on this date unless renewed.
- If you lose your DSL Ltd Membership card, replacement cards can be bought for an additional £5 charge. If the old card is subsequently found it will need to be handed to DSL Ltd to be destroyed.
- Unused memberships cannot be refunded.
- Offers and discounts are subject to change throughout the year.
- Unless otherwise stated, classes are run by individual companies and teachers and thus DSL Ltd cannot be held responsible for class changes.
- Local business discounts are provided by external companies separate to DSL Ltd, and thus DSL Ltd cannot be held responsible for changes or discount amendments.
- Discounts are only valid upon presentation of a valid card for services in person, or by quoting your unique, membership card number for services purchased over the phone or internet. For card payments, the card holder name must match the membership card holder’s name, unless the purchase is being made by a parent or guardian for a person 16yrs or under.
- Proof of concession is required via a passport or birth certificate for Children (under 16 years) of age and OAP’s.
- Students include anyone under the age of 16, and for those in full time education. Evidence of a valid NUS card or a current letter from your college must be provided.
- DSL Ltd members shall be entitled to, but not limited to, the following benefits:
- Participating Class and Course discounts
- 10% off DSL Ltd Workshops
- 10% off DSL Ltd Merchandise
- Free DSL Ltd cotton shopper bag
- 20% off Studio Hire Monday-Friday 9-5pm only
- 50% off a trial Wedding Dance Lesson (for DSL Ltd members use or as a Gift Voucher for a friend)
- Receive the DSL Ltd newsletters (also available to non-members)
- Local participating business discounts.
- DSL Ltd members are solely a subscriber to a service and do not carry any legal responsibilities to DSL Ltd.
- If deemed necessary DSL Ltd has the right to refuse membership.
- DSL Ltd will contact members shortly before their membership is due for renewal.
- Memberships cannot be shared or transferred between individuals it is for the sole use of the individual who has purchased the membership.
- If you wish to remove yourself from the DSL Ltd membership database please notify DSL Ltd in writing via a letter to their registered business address or via email.
- DSL Ltd members accept responsibility for their own state of health and physical condition and DSL Ltd will not accept liability for any injury, harm, damage or loss received as being a part of the DSL Ltd membership.
- DSL Ltd accepts no liability for loss or damage to property, or cars parked in the studio car park. Owners leave their belongings and cars solely at their own risk.
- Any complaints or issues regarding the membership need to be sent in writing to DSL Ltd’s registered business address.
- Any disputes related to the membership terms and conditions will be settled in accordance with the laws of England.
- Any personal information collected by DSL Ltd will be used only in conjunction with the membership in order for us to process and administer the membership accurately. Details will not be passed on to third parties without prior permission. DSL Ltd will endeavour to protect personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- As a member of DSL Ltd you give DSL Ltd permission to use any videos or photos taken (either during DSL Ltd activities or for activities held at DSL Ltd’s registered address) for DSL Ltd’s promotional and marketing use.
- DSL Ltd has the right to amend these terms and conditions and will inform all members of such changes within 28 days.
- DSL Ltd has the right to cancel the membership scheme at its discretion. In this instance all members will be notified with as much notice as possible.
The Dance Studio Leeds Ltd:
Phone: 0113 242 1550
The Dance Studio Leeds Ltd is a Company registered in England. Reg No: 7594048
Registered office: Mill 6, First Floor, Mabgate Mills, Leeds , West Yorkshire LS9 7DZ